Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Hello all,

So far I’m enjoying my life here at Clark.  My roommate and I are getting along nicely, and I’ve managed to make a decent bunch of friends that I’m really growing to like.  I’m thinking about majoring in psychology and going for a minor in Asian Studies.  My favorite class is Japanese, and I hope to go to Japan for study abroad sometime in my sophomore or Junior year.  I like all of my professors, and for once in my life, I’m genuinely enjoying my classes.  Being away from home is great, even though my family lives in Worcester; I have all the benefits of having them nearby without having to live with them.  I’ve only been here for a couple of months but I already consider this place to be my home away from home.  I hope the rest of the year goes as well as the beginning.  Cheers!

Olivia

No comments: